Another week is in the books. Official weigh-in: 218.4
That is .4 lbs down from my last official weight. I asked my Fitbod community how often do people weigh and oddly, a lot of people said either daily or not at all. So at home, the wife and I weighed everyday this week. There was a day that was 222, another was 217. So as everyone knows, you can’t judge a daily scale or a weekly scale, either. It is all about consistency and an average weight and measurements over time.
Two days ago, I posted how it wasn’t my week. Still really isn’t. There is a lot of things going on mentally and physically that I don’t like. One being no day off. The boss is out of town and so, I have to run and manage the joint. When you don’t get the mental break, you burn out. I was exhausted by the end of the day. It seems like work is just so busy that there is no down time. Not even to eat lunch. This makes for a rough time overall.
So here is my workout rundown.
SUNDAY – TRAINER DAY
- 2.62 Miles (54:00) Walking Outdoors (Before training)
- 2x 20lbs x 10 – Stiff Leg Deadlifts *Had trouble with these
- 3x 10lbs x 10 – Standing Leg Curls
- 2x 60lbs x 10 / 1x 90lbs x 10 – Leg Extension Machine
- 2x 45lbs x 10 / 1x 70lbs x 10 – Leg Press *I think these weights were the amounts, trainer loaded them and I hurt my back
- 3x 60lbs x 15 – Seated Leg Press
MONDAY – I was not feeling 100% and it showed.
- 2x 15lbs x 10 / 1x 10lbs x 10 – Upright Row Cable
- 3x 30lbs x 15 – Chest Press Machine
- 2x 25lbs x 20 – Tricep Dip Machine
- 3x 10lbs x 10 – Single Arm Bench Press
- 2x 20sec – Elevated Plank
- 4miles (28:19) Cycling
TUESDAY – SKIPPED since I was still recovering from back pain
- 15reps / 12reps / 3reps = Leg Pull In Crunch
- 9 reps – Scissor Kicks *Back still sore
- 3x 2lbs x 15 – Russian Twist
- 2x 5lbs x 20 – Zottman Curl
- 2x 5lbx x 20 – No Money Curls
- 3x 7.5lbs x 12 – Seated Dumbbell Curl
- 1x 7.5lbs x 25 / 1x 7.5lbs x 15 – Bent Over One Arm Row *App said Max Effort so as many as I could do.
- 1x 77lbs x 4 / 2x 44lbs x 12 – Dual Pulley Lat Pulldown
- 1x 40lbs x 12 / 2x 40lbs x 20 – Seated Row *App said Max Effort for the last two rounds
- .50 miles (12min) Hiking Machine
- 11 reps / 13 reps / 9 reps – Scissor Kicks
- 3x 10lbs x 10 – Step Ups
- 3x 15 – TRX Squats
- 8x – TRX Alternating Side Lunges *Could not get these
- 6x – TRX Balance Lunges *Only one side, knee was hurting
- 3x 20 – TRX Hamstring Curls
- 3x 10 – TRX Bicep Curl Crunches
- 1x 10 / 2x 10lbs x 10 (per leg) – Lateral Step Ups w/Knee Drives
- 3 miles (20:28) – Cycling
FRIDAY – TODAY OFF
Saturday after work, I am going to go hiking with the wife. I will track that to see how far I get. Going to Hersey Park Ant Hills. So. I hope to get some good cardio in. I took Friday and will take tomorrow off at the gym since I will be with the trainer on Sunday. I never know what muscles he wants to work, so I want to make sure I am good to go.