Finished week 7 of my new workout and training life. What I am training for, who knows anymore. Everyday, my mind changes its thoughts on what I want to do. Do I want to be a trainer? Do I want to just train myself to be the best I can be? Everyday is a struggle with everything. I struggle getting up in the mornings. Even when I climb out of bed, I question if it is worth it. But I get up and do it 5 times a week.
Here is what week 7 looked like. I am official 10 days into Whole30 eating. That is clean and whole foods. Nothing processed. I can’t weigh myself until Day 31. Which would be October 1st. I guess you know what that day’s post is going to be. I have a lot more energy than last week, even though I had like 3 days off in a row. That helped.
SUNDAY – Trainer day.
- 4.36 miles Cycling (33 Minutes)
- 3x 45lbs x 12 – Incline Bench Press *Bar only with help from trainer.
- 3x 45lbs x 8 – Bench Press *Bar only with help from trainer.
- 3x 10lbs x 10 – Dumbbell Chest Fly
- 1x 30lbs x 12 / 1x 50lbs x 12 / 1x 70lbs x 12 – Lat Pulldown Wide Grip
- 3x 25lbs x 12 – Seated Row Cable
- 3x 50lbx x 15 – Rear Lat Pulldown
After trainer day, I asked him what I should work on the next two days. Monday would be arms and Tuesday only cardio. For Tuesday, he gave me the hiking treadmill and told met to walk for 400 calories. No matter how fast or slow I went or how much elevation, I had to work until the machine said I burned 400 calories. So here were my two days.
MONDAY – ARMS
- 3x 7.5lbs x 12 – Tricep Dumbbell Kickback
- 1x 12.5lbs x 12 / 1x 10lbs x 12 / 1x 7.5lbs x 12 – Dumbbell Bicep Curl
- 3x 7.5lbs x 12 – Skullcrushers (Dumbbell)
- 2x 30lbs x 12 / 1x 20lbs x 12 – Bicep Curls (Barbell)
- 2x 7.5lbs x 15 – Concentration Curls Dumbells *This is needed help with, I was so weak.
- 2x 7.5lbs x 15 – Hammercurls
- 3x 22 – Russian Twists
TUESDAY – CARDIO
- 1.95 Miles = 45:14 (400 Calories)
Wednesday, I took off from all activities. I didn’t miss it or crave it. I think it was well deserved.
THURDAY – SHOULDERS, HAMSTRINGS, ETC
- 3x 7.5lbs x 10 – Front Raise Dumbbells
- 3x 2.5lbs x 12 – Dumbbell Shoulder Press
- 3x 7.5lbs x 15 – Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift – Watched a video, don’t think I did it correctly.
- 2x 20lbs x 15 – Deadlift – Watched a video, don’t think I did it correctly.
- 3x 7.5lbs x 15 – Upright Row Dumbbells
- 3x 10lbs x 5 – Back Extensions
- 3x 12 – Balance Trainer Crunches
- 3x 12 – Reverse Crunches
- .62 miles (15 min) Treadmill
FRIDAY – Chest & Back
- 2x 20lbs x 12 / 1x 25lbs x 12 – Chest Fly Cable
- 1x 20lbs x 12 / 1x 25lbs x 12 / 1x 25lbs x 12 – Woodchops Cable
- 1x 30lbs x 12 / 2x 40lbs x 12 – Lat Pulldown Machine
- 3x 20lbs x 12 – Bench Press Barbell Close Grip
- 3x 7.5lbs x 10 – Single Arm Bench Press
- 1x 20lbs x 12 / 2x 30 x12 – Bent Over Row Barbell
- 1.40 miles (10 minutes) – Cycling
I’m done for the week… Giving myself Saturday off and I will hit it back up on Sunday…