Another week in the books. This is my 10th week of faithfully going to the gym and eating correctly. Lets take a retrospect of where I started this year. I weighed myself July 30, 2021 and I was 216lbs on my old crappy scale. We know based on tests between the old scale and the new digital scale is 7lbs. So essentially, I weighed 223lbs.
10 weeks have gone by and I am pushing myself along with 3-5 days at the gym a week and spent September being about 90% whole natural food based. That is pretty good when just 7 months early, I didn’t care and ate a large bag of Doritos in one sitting. Today my weight is 216.6 on the real scale. That is 7 pounds down in 10 weeks.
I feel much better. And that is ultimately what it is about. Feeling better physically and mentally. So here is my gym workout for the week.
SATURDAY – I normally do not start with Saturdays because this is normally a rest day.
- 4.97 miles (2hr 16mins) of hiking The Ant Hills (A mountain bike trail)
SUNDAY – TRAINER DAY
- 4 sets of 30 second Tornado Balls
- 9 sets of Suicide Side Steps w/slam balls.
- 1x 20lbs x 10 / 1x 25lbs x 8 / 1x 25lbs x 10 – Converging Chest Press
- 1x 40lbs x 12 / 1x 50lbs x 12 / 1x 60lbx x 12 – Diverging Lat Pulldown
- 3x 12.5lbs x 12 – Pec Fly Machine
- 3x 12.5lbs x 12 – Incline Bench Press (Dumbbells)
- 3x 7.5lbs x 10 – Arnold Press
- 3x 12.5lbs x 12 – Bicep Curl (Dumbbells)
- 1x 15lbs x 12 / 1x 25lbs x 8 / 1x 15lbs x 15 – Tricep Pushdown (Cable)
- 1x 40lbs x 12 / 2x 50lbs x 12 – Tricep Dip Machine
- 1.34 miles (30 minutes) Walking
- 1x 70lbs x 5 / 4x 60lbs x 5 – Lat Pulldown Wide Grip
- 1x 30lbs x 10 / 2x 35lbs x 15 – Reverse Grip Lat Pulldown
- 1x 55lbs x 15 / 2x 55lbs x 10 – VBar Pulldown
- 4x 15lbs x 8 per arm – Shotgun Rows
- 3x 10lbs x 10 – Upright Roe (Dumbbells)
- 3x 10lbs x 10 – Shrug (Dumbbells)
- 2.77 miles (16 min) – Cycling
WEDNESDAY – OFF
- 3x 100lbs x 15 – Hip Abductor
- 3x 60lbs x 15 – Hip Adductor
- 3x 15reps – TRX Squats
- 3x 15reps – TRX Calf Raises
- 2x 22reps – TRX Hamstring Curls
- 1x 10lbs x 20 – Standing Leg Curls
- 2 miles (15:11 minutes) – Cycling.
Today, I took the day off because the kittens woke up us early before the gym opened and we just went to work. Again, Saturday is essentially a non-work out day. Saturday is supposed to be raining, so I don’t foresee a workout unless I go to the gym in the afternoon. But I dislike that because I never know what my trainer will give me on Sunday. I don’t want whatever muscles he wants to use be burnt out.